Don't worry there are plenty more competitions for you to enter. Why not try some of these instead!
Win a relaxing stay for two at Champneys Spa to celebrate The Butterfly Summer!
To celebrate the publication of author, Harriet Evans’ magical new novel The Butterfly Summer, we’re running a competition with Champneys Spa, offering a relaxing night’s stay for two – the perfect location to unwind with a good book!
The Butterfly Summer follows Nina Parr, who, in very strange circumstances, discovers she is the heir to a large house, down a forgotten creek in Cornwall, steeped in a kind of dark magic and descended down a long line of enigmatic women. This discovery leads her on a journey that causes her to reassess her identity and place.
The Champneys Stay includes a specialist spa treatment from the original spa pioneers to help restore your equilibrium. You will also be revitalised with the added reward of two signature treatments selected by the world-famous Champneys beauty therapist team. After a relaxing evening enjoy some well-earned beauty sleep before a delicious breakfast to revitalise you for the day ahead.
Choose from Tring in Hertfordshire, Forest Mere in Hampshire, Henlow in Bedfordshire or Springs in Leicestershire. Each resort offers sumptuous accommodation in elegant surroundings, delicious cuisine, treatments and therapists focusing on both inner health and outer beauty, not to mention the latest fitness trends.
With over twenty exercise classes for you to choose from, rejuvenate with zumba, aqua or maybe a fitsteps class, or relax by spending some time in the spa facilities.
• Arrival 2pm
• Tour of Champneys and a nutritious welcome drink.
• Use of resort facilities including 25-metre swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and whirlpool
• Access to up to 20 different exercise classes per day*
• 1 night’s accommodation in a standard room
• A healthy buffet breakfast, three course buffet lunch and evening meal
• Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
• 2 x 25 and 1 x 55 minute Champneys treatment **
• Departure 4pm (room 11.00am)
• For more information visit www.champneys.com
Sign up to Champneys’ newsletter for the latest offers
Visit Harriet’s website
relaxing night’s stay for two x1
Terms & Conditions
Competition ends on Thursday 2 June 2016